Exciting news – we’ve made some changes to our shipping system. We’ve been listening to your feedback and have introduced CourierPost overnight shipping to our line-up. Not only that, but we’ve made EVERY ORDER overnight! To do this however, we’ve had to drop our economy free shipping service.
Cool things we’re now doing:
– Dropped Castle Parcels service (by popular demand!)
– Added text messaging updates – we’ll text you with updates along the way.
– Changed the ‘order complete’ email timing. You’ll now receive a shipping email only once the Courier has collected your order from our warehouse.
– Added a new shipment tracking page – this will be in the email and texts you receive.
– Substantially lowered the cost of shipping to rural addresses.
When placing your order, we suggest putting down a mobile number as your phone contact, otherwise we won’t be able to send you text message updates.
As always, we’re open to hearing how you think we can do better. If you’re enjoying the new shipping system, let us know!