TBS M8 GPS Glonass Module
A small, yet powerful precision based GPS receiver module designed for Betaflight/Pixhawk compatibility.
In Stock at KiwiQuads
This tiny yet powerful GPS module was designed with Betaflight and Pixhawk in mind to give you an easy and hassle-free setup for your FPV drone or Wing. With a super fast cold and warm start, this GPS module blows every other out of the water (or sky?). Add return to home or idle features in your new aircraft with the TBS M8 GPS module!
- Chipset – ublox UBX-M8030
- Frequency – L1, 1575.42MHz
- Baud Rate – 4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200bps
- Channel – 72
- Sensitivity – (Tracking: -164dBm) | (Capture: -159dBm) | (Cold Start – 147dBm)
- Cold start – Average 26 seconds
- Warm start – Average 24 seconds
- Hot start – Average 1 second
- Accuracy – (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2.5m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height – 50000m
- Maximum speed – 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration – ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate – 1-10 Hz
- Size – 18 x 18 x 6mm
- Weight – 4.3g
- Input Voltage – 3.3V-5V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.