TBS Crossfire Micro TX
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. Finally, a feature-packed, long range transmission system is available. Fly longer than ever before without worrying about failsafes or RC dropout.
Out of stock
Get an alert when this product is in stock
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link from Team Blacksheep based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diveristy, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the Crossfire contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, connectivity with smart devices, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead.
TBS Crossfire Features:
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy to bind and configure via built-in display
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Short-Range mobile connectivity telemetry output for smartphone apps
- Expansion port for future feature support
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
TBS Crossfire Specs:
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 – 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) – 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Weight: 48g
- CRSF Micro Transmitter (JR module)
- Stock Tx Antenna
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.