SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg
- TPU is a flexible, durable and fantastic material for 3D printing!
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart x Creality, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as drone parts, phone cases, watch bands and more!
Buy in Bulk and Save!
|Quantity||1 -4||5 +|
Get an alert when this product is in stock
SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with 0.8 kg of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 1.75 mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the perfect choice for most printers on the market.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Material: Flexible TPU
- Net Weight: 0.8 kg
- Shore Hardness: 95 A
Why choose SainSmart?
For the past few years, SainSmart TPU has accumulated more than 310 reviews on Amazon. 4.4 out of 5 stars, it has the most reviews in TPU. This evidence absolutely can prove SainSmart TPU is the best TPU filament at the market.
SainSmart is the only vendor that provides fifteen colours of TPU filament to choice. There always a colour you like for your print. We will bring you the hottest colour according to the social hotspot, more colours are coming soon.
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
- Cooling Fan: On after first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum sealed w/ desiccant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.