RadioMaster TX16S Hall Sensor 16CH 2.4GHZ Radio
Our Radio Transmitters are getting smarter and smarter. The new TX16S Radio from RadioMaster might just be the best Radio ever made. Featuring more protocols than you can count, a huge LCD display, USB-C charging, UART expansion ports, Hall-sensor gimbals and much more.
Expected Arrival 29 June 2020
Pre-order now available.
Heads up! This is a large item. Delivery to South Island may take an extra day.
The RadioMaster TX16S is a one-of-a-kind Radio System for beginners and experts alike. We honestly think it’s the last Radio you’ll ever need.
Boasting a huge 4.3″ LCD display, OpenTX software, and Hall sensor gimbals. This is the best value Radio on the market.
- Mode 2 Stick Setup
- Built in USB-C Charging
- USB-C Data/simulator port
- External SD card slot (SD card included)
- Two external UART ports for updates and DIY
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward
- Better housing design with improved grip ergonomics
- Better switch quality and placement design
- Better sliders with good center feedback
- Full Size HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum plate
- Official OpenTX support
- Built-in Multi-protocol module
- Improved speaker circuit (no buzzing noise)
- Included foam carry case
TBS Crossfire Compatible
- Size: 180x190x58mm
- Weight: 820g including 2 x 18650 batteries
- Input Voltage: 7V – 8.4V DC
- Battery Support: 2S LiPo or 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Operation Current: 350mA excluding external module
- STM32 F429 MCU
- 4.3″ 480×272 Color Screen
- Rolling wheel menu button
- Full Size Hall Gimbal Sticks
- FrSky D8 & D16
- FlySky AFHDS 2A
- Hubsan Models
- Spektrum DSM/DSMX
- Walkera Devo
- Futaba SFHSS
- TBS Crossfire (with external module)
- 1 x RadioMaster TX16S Radio
- USB-C Charging and Data cable
- 18650 Battery Tray
- Stick springs
- 2 x 18650 Batteries NOT included. We recommend Samsung 18650s!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.