TS100 Mini Soldering Iron with XT60 Power Cable
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
The TS100 Digital OLED Programmable Soldering Iron is an internal heating intelligent CNC soldering iron. It is easy to assemble and disassemble for storage. It has comfortable handle and the highly effective heating function makes it an indispensable tools for any hobbyist. It is made from high quality metal & plastic materials and assembled with great workmanship, for high durability and reliability.
Our favourite feature of the TS100 is it’s ability to be so mobile. It can easily be powered by a 2-6S lipo battery while on the go, no A/C outlet required. This means you can make quick fixes while out at the field. The iron heats up to operating temperature in under 15 seconds! This is a must have for any RC enthusiast.
The included soldering tip is a type-I pencil tip.
- Built-in acceleration sensors with STM32 chip can intelligently record your usage habits
- Bright OLED screen is clear easy for you to read information
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature control button is set on the handle allowing for easy temperature adjustments
- Anti-static structure with ground wire ensures your safety during use
- Supports custom firmware (Micro USB Connection)
- Switchable soldering iron tip
- Can be powered via a 3-6s LiPo battery for mobile use
|Material||Metal & Plastic|
|Special Function||Programmable, Temperature Adjustment|
|Temperature Control Support||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||100-400°C|
|Heating Type||Internal Heating|
|Dimensions||(6.61 x 0.67 x 0.51)” / (16.8 x 1.7 x 1.3)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||0.74oz / 21g|
- 1 x TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron
- 1 x TS-I Solder Tip
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2x Extra Locking Screws
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x DC to XT60 power cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.