TBS Source One Quadcopter BNF w/ DJI HD FPV
The TBS Source One Quadcopter BNF w/ DJI Digital HD FPV System is the easiest and fastest way to get flying a 5″ Freestyle drone in true HD. Bring your own Batteries, Headset, and Radio Transmitter and you’re ready to fly!
Built, tested, and calibrated by Team KiwiQuads.
- Complete ready to fly model built at our Auckland facility
- Fully configured by our drone technicians prior to shipping
- Beautiful true HD Digital DJI FPV
- Future-proofed electronics up to 6S capable
This is the TBS Source One BNF Freestyle Quadcopter DJI Digital FPV BNF. A fully built, tested, and calibrated ready to fly drone model! Get ready for an incredible FPV experience. This model features premium, high quality components from renowned companies such as Emax, DJI, TBS, and Diatone.
Each KiwiQuads RTF Drone model is hand-built by our team of technicians over 7 hours, which includes being tested, flown and tuned to give you the best experience right from the first flight.
Whether you don’t have the time to build, or just aren’t comfortable fiddling with wires and components, we’ll take care of the technical parts so you can just enjoy flying.
This BNF model features the amazing new DJI Digital HD FPV System. This system makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. In addition to this, a GoPro Session or Hero mount is included so you can capture the footage in even better quality.
Configuring your Source One BNF
You’ll notice above there are a few options to choose from. We’ve explained these options below to help you choose the right configuration.
Motors – What KV rating?
If you’re new to FPV drones, we recommend starting out on 4S. This is because it is still the standard for 5-inch racing drones. On the whole, a 4S configuration works out slightly cheaper and just as enjoyable as 6S for freestyle flying. For more experienced pilots and those wanting to set a new air speed record, choose a 6S build. You will need to use 6S batteries and a 6S compatible battery charger.
Do I need a TBS Crossfire or FrSky receiver?
If you’re using a FrSky transmitter such as the Taranis QX7, you will need to add the R-XSR Receiver option to your configuration. If your transmitter has a TBS Crossfire system fitted, you can choose the Crossfire Receiver Nano option for added crossfire functionality. If all of these terms mean nothing to you, the DJI FPV Radio Controller will work with this model without any additional receivers.
The battery you use will depend on the motors you have selected. Our 2400Kv motors are best used with 4S batteries, and the 1700Kv version is best used with a 6S battery.
About the TBS Source One Frame
The SOURCE ONE project is a first of its kind collaborative 5-inch FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product.
This BNF version of the TBS Source One includes the 3D printed accessory kit featuring a GoPro mount, Motor arm protectors, and other neccessary parts to protect the frame.
About the DJI HD FPV System
The new DJI FPV System is designed by using DJI’s experience in creating aerial and ground transmission systems that offer technology that is truly unique to the market. These systems aim to bring smooth HD video, low latency and long-range transmission to the world of drone racing. The DJI FPV systems is an essential tool for FPV pilots that are looking for the ultimate best in drone racing technology.
- BNF fully built and test flown by our technicians at our Auckland facility.
- Maximum range of approximately 4km
- Maximum speed of approximately 160km/h
- Pre-tuned with butter-smooth cinematic flying settings
- Easy arm swaps – swap arms by removing only 2 screws without touching your stack!
- Equipped with an advanced and future proof Diatone F405 Flight Controller
- Fly in style in your choice of colour
- Shock absorbant motor protectors on the end of the arms to protect the motors in a crash
- DJI Digital HD FPV Video System
- Future proof with compatibility up to 6S (motor swap required)
Full List of Included Parts
- TBS Source One 5-inch 4mm Carbon fibre frame
- TBS Source One 3D Printed Accessory Kit
- Emax Eco 2207 Series Motors
- Caddx Vista DJI FPV Air Unit
- Diatone Mamba F405 Mk2 50A 3-6S ESC DJI Stack
- Diatone Battery Straps (including spare)
- 2 sets of Gemfan 51466 Propellers (in your colour)
Recommended Additional Parts
|Drone Battery Rating|
3D Printed TBS Source One Accessory Kit
GoPro Hero 5/6/7, GoPro Session, GoPro Hero 8
EMAX ECO Series 2306 Brushless Drone Motors
1700Kv (Best for 6S), 1900Kv, 2400Kv (Best for 4S)
Gemfan Hurricane 51466 Propellers (7 Colours)
GNB Battery 14.8V 1300mAh 4S
TBS Crossfire Receiver Nano
FrSky R-XSR D16 Receiver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.