Multiprotocol MTX9D Module
Connect all your favourite quads including the KiwiQuads Starter Kit Quad to your Transmitter with this handy multiprotocol module.
No need to buy a new radio for every quad, just insert this tiny module into the back of your Transmitter, configure a new profile and start flying!
Only 2 left in stock
– Supported Transmitters: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Taranis Q X7, Flysky TH9X,Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO
– Range: Approx 100m
– Input Voltage: 6V – 13.5V
– Supported Modes: PPM with AETR configuration
KiwiQuads Starter Kit/Silverware Quad Binding:
- Power off Transmitter. Insert MTX9D module into the module slot of your Transmitter.
- Power on Transmitter. Configure a new profile for your quad using the ‘Internal-RF’ function.
- Set the profile output to AETR (Aileron, Elevation, Throttle, Rudder)
- Power Cycle Transmitter.
- Move the right stick to the Top Right position. (Elevation Up, Aileron Right)
- The quad is now bound to your Transmitter.