Lumenier SM-25 25mW Micro VTX – U.FL SMA
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
This is the Lumenier SM-25, a Super Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with a U.FL connection. The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The SM-25 has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies.
The SM-25 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It is micro in size and only weighs 2.1g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don’t have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands (Legal US frequencies with HAM Radio License)
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 150m (open area)
- U.FL to SMA adapter for antenna
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V (Do not power with more than 5v input)
- Operating Current: 150 mA (350mA Max)
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Size: 14mm x 18mm x 3mm
- Weight: 2.2g (4g with SMA adapter)
- Antenna Connector: U.FL
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Team Blacksheep, Boscam and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) SM-25 U.FL
- 1x U.FL to SMA adapter cable
- 1 x power cable
- Two LED Groups:
- Group A includes 2 blue LEDs, B1 and B2 which represent the Channels.
- Group B includes 5 red LEDs, R1~R4, which represent the Bands
- Button Control: Short press button <1S to change channel; long press button >2S to change band.
- Short press to change CH 1-8. The B1 LED will stay solid for CH1, B1 flashes 2 times for CH2, B1 flashes 3 times for CH3, B1 flashes 4 times for CH4.
B2 LED will stay solid for CH5, B2 flashes 6 times for CH6, B2 flashes 7 times for CH7, B2 Flashes 8 times for CH8.
- Press and hold button 2s to change band, F, E, A, R.
- R1 stands for Band 1, R2 stands for Band 2, R3 stands for Band 3, R4 stands for Band 4.
Power off memory: Saves the last frequency band and channel.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.