Jumper T16 Pro V2 Radio Transmitter
The Jumper T16 Pro V2 is a full-size transmitter radio capable of running many different protocols including the popular FrSky D16 and TBS Crossfire. It features OpenTX software, a large LCD colour screen and expansion slot for additional modules
Out of stock
Get an alert when this product is in stock
The Jumper T16 Pro V2 is a full-size transmitter radio capable of running many different protocols including the popular FrSky D16 and TBS Crossfire. It features OpenTX software, a large LCD colour screen and expansion slot for additional modules.
To create the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control on the market today. The T16 truly is the ONE radio to rule them all. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point.
- Size: 180mm x 190mm x 58mm
- Weight: 888g total weight.
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (without Crossfire module installed)
- Channels: 16
- Micro SD Slot: Card Included
This transmitter supports many protocols including the popular Spektrum DSMX, FrSky D16, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan plus many more
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU Processor
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable colour screen
- OpenTX firmware
- Wheel menu button
- Hall Sensor gimbals
- USB-C charge
- Folding handle
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS Crossfire
- Removable battery
- Supports Telemetry
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Standard JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Two-colour LED status display
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.