FrSky XJT D8 Radio Transmitter Module
The FrSky XJT Module is an add-on for your Taranis or other compatible radio that adds the FrSky D8 Protocol.
Out of stock
Get an alert when this product is in stock
The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style expansion bays.
The latest upgrade to the FrSky Telemetry Radio System now features up to 16 channels and the new Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers.
The module is compatible with both the V8, D8, LR and X Series (telemetry) receivers from FrSky.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port – Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
- V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
- V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
- LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
FrSky: Taranis QX7, QX7S, X9D
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.