FrSky X8R 2.4G 16CH SBUS Smart Port Telemetry Receiver
FrSky X8R 8/16ch full duplex telemetry with new antenna design.
In Stock at KiwiQuads
FrSky X8R 8/16ch full duplex telemetry with new antenna.
- Brand: FrSky
- Item Name: FrSky X8R Telemetry Receiver
- Dimension: 46.5 x 27 x 14.4mm (1.83″ x 1.06″ x .56″)
- Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Firmware Upgradeable (have USA firmware)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver)
- Short antenna
- Highly secure and robust link for long distances
- No crystals or channels needed
- No interferance from motors, ignitions or metal to metal friction.
- No need to change any settings on your radio.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module.
- For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.