BETAFPV FrSky X8 2.4GHz 8CH Transmitter
This new FrSky transmitter from BETAFPV is the most affordable FrSky controller ever. Compatible with D16 quads, its small size means you can take your setup everywhere you go.
BASIC INSTRUCTION MANUAL
|A: 5 channel downshifting key||C: 6 channel downshifting key|
|B: 5 channel upshifting key||D: 6 channel upshifting key|
|E: power indicator||J : RF indicator|
|F: 5 channel position switch indicator||K: 6 channel position switch indicator|
|G: Throttle / Rudder stick||L: Elevator / Aileron stick|
|H: Throttle / Rudder trim||M: Elevator / Aileron trim|
|I: Power switch||N: Charging indicator|
|O: Micro USB port|
How to Bind
This TX02 radio transmitter is easy to bind.
You just need to press the “Rudder trim” button (H) and pull the power switch (I) to the right at the same time.
- Battery: 3.7V Removable LiPo Battery
- Weight: 230g
- Product Size: 165x97x44mm
- Package Size: 186x85x138mm
- Max distance: 500m
- Protocols: FrSky D16
- Compact size, comfortable and easy to control.
- With USB port for battery charging and firmware update.
- Supports two failsafe modes.
- Built-in rechargeable battery
To enter binding mode, hold down the bottom right thumbstick while powering on the transmitter. The transmitter will make a beeping noise indicating it is now in bind mode.
Flashing FrSky Firmware Tutorial:
FrSky X8 Transmitter Review:
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
- FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz ACCST Radio (Mode 2)
- Read more