FrSky Taranis X9 Lite ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
The X9 Lite is the latest 2.4G radio from FrSky. Reminiscent of the legendary X9D, the X9 Lite keeps the same form factor and stick layout that so many pilots have come to love, but for a fraction of the price. Additionally, a side-scrolling wheel has been added for easy navigation of the menus on the X9 Lite.
As a portable radio, the FrSky Taranis X9 Lite is a remarkable fusion of traditional radio design with the innovations of the latest ACCESS protocol. For beginners, the wired training function is retained, allowing beginners to improve their skills with the security of an instructor’s input upon command.
Like the Taranis X-Lite Pro, the new Taranis X9 Lite also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with ErskyTX / OpenTX open-source operating system, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Additional ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations will be gradually unlocked, providing a more reliable, more secure link between the remote and model. Making the X9 Lite a fully functioning remote control with tons of extra features.
The X9 Lite is so affordable yet full-featured, you’ll never have to choose between unknown and unreliable radios again!
Note: Batteries not included.
Buy 18650 Batteries here! You’ll need two.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Lite Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 505g (without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX / OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: [email protected]
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x FrSky Taranis X9 Lite Radio
Does NOT include the 18650 batteries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.