FrSky Taranis New QX7S 2.4GHz 24ch Radio – 2020 Version
FrSky’s best selling radio transmitters, the Q X7 and Q X7S have been updated for 2020 with a new faster and more powerful ACCESS protocol.
Out of stock
Heads up! This is a large item. Delivery to South Island may take an extra day.
Get an alert when this product is in stock
The Taranis Q X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7S provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
Note: Batteries not included. Buy them here!
Learn all about ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
What’s the difference between the Q X7 and Q X7S?
The FrSky Taranis Q X7S is an upgraded version of the Q X7 featuring several improvements such as Hall sensor gimbals for much smoother stick movement, an exclusive unique Carbon Fiber faceplate, a premium carrying hardcase with extra slots, and upgraded channel switches built into the controller.
In all other respects, the Q X7S runs the same hardware and software as the Q X7.
The new Taranis Q X7S is backwards compatible with all D16 receivers and FPV models including the popular R-XSR and XM+ receivers. The new Q X7S adds functionality for newer receiver firmware running the new ACCESS protocol.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in some micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Backwards compatible with FrSky D16
- OpenTX open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 613g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: [email protected] typ
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64 pixels
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x FrSky Taranis Q X7S ACCESS 2.4GHz 24CH Radio Transmitter
- 1 x FrSky Q X7S Hard case
- 2 x Upgraded Hall sensor gimbals
Batteries sold seperately!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.