FrSky Taranis New QX7 2.4GHz 24ch Radio – 2020 Version
FrSky’s best selling radio transmitter, the Q X7, has been updated for 2020 with a new faster and more powerful protocol known as ACCESS.
Heads up! This is a large item. Delivery to South Island may take an extra day.
The Taranis Q X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7 provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
Note: Batteries not included. Buy them here!
Learn all about ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
The new Taranis Q X7 is backwards compatible with all D16 receivers and FPV models including the popular R-XSR and XM+ receivers. The new Q X7 adds functionality for newer receiver firmware running the new ACCESS protocol.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in some micro quads.
Connecting to an FPV Simulator
Connecting the Taranis QX7 to a simulator is easy! You have 3 options to do so.
- Use the official FrSky Wireless Simulator Dongle. This allows for wireless freedom
- Connect via Mini-USB Cable (Yes, Mini not Micro).
- Connect wirelessly using a flight controller.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Backwards compatible with FrSky D16
- OpenTX open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 613g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: [email protected] typ
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64 pixels
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x FrSky Taranis Q X7 ACCESS 2.4GHz 24CH Radio Transmitter
Batteries sold seperately!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.