F4 OSD Flight Controller and Camera Stack
The F4 OSD Flight Controller stack is the most advanced and powerful flight controller stack to date. Compatible with only FrSky transmitters, it boasts a powerful 100MHz+ processing speed and 30A continuous motor current rivalling that of a 5″ quadcopter. Additional features are included such as VTX smart-audio and Simulator HID control.
With Betaflight preinstalled and tuned, it’s ready to fly straight out of the box.
Please note: only compatible with FrSky D8 and D16 protocol transmitters.
Only 3 left in stock
The F4 OSD Flight Controller stack is the most advanced brushed flight controller on the market. If you want the very best performance from your KiwiQuad, we highly recommend this stack.
– Customisable speed rates, flight modes, and PID settings
– Configurable On Screen Display
– Filter settings
– VTX Smart-audio (OSD switchable)
– HID Simulator capable
– JST 2.0 ‘Powerwhoop’ connector
– Continuous 30A motor current
– Reverse polarity protection
– Various motor support 7x16mm|7x20mm|8x20mm|8.5x20mm
– Betaflight Target: MATEKF411RX
– Protocol: Frsky D8, D16
– Weight: 9.5g
– 1x F4 OSD Flight Controller
– 1x Camera VTX with Smart Audio
– 4x Mounting screws and rubber dampers
Changing out your KiwiQuad Flight Controller is very simple.
1. Remove 2x screws securing canopy.
2. Remove canopy and 2x remaining screws on flight controller stack.
3. Unplug motors from flight controller board.
4. Remove flight controller stack from frame, take care with rubber dampers.
5. Insert new flight controller stack, secure against rubber dampers.
6. Secure 2x screws at front and rear of flight controller.
7. Replace canopy and secure 2x screws on each side.
8. Plug in motors, take care plugging in each motor to the correct socket.
9. Insert battery and bind with Transmitter.
To get started with Betaflight, check out this great video:
As always, if you require any additional support please contact us.