EMAX TinyHawk 2 RTF Racing Drone Kit
Out of stock
Heads up! This is a large item. Delivery to South Island may take an extra day.
Get an alert when this product is in stock
What is the TinyHawk 2 RTF Drone Kit?
The EMAX TinyHawk 2 RTF Drone Kit is the ultimate starter package for anyone wanting to begin flying FPV racing drones! The full package contains everything you need to start flying an FPV drone including the transmitter and FPV goggles. The EMAX TinyHawk 2 is a Micro Quadcopter equipped with a modern F4 processor, FPV Runcam camera and brushless motors. The RTF kit includes all the chargers you need for your goggles and drone, and also comes with two LiPo batteries to get you started.
TinyHawk vs TinyHawk 2
The TinyHawk 2 RTF kit improves on almost every aspect which made the original EMAX TinyHawk so successful. It’s equipped with a high quality Runcam Nano 2 FPV Camera mounted on an adjustable angle brace, even higher powered VTX (up to 200mW), bright motor LEDs, and faster motors. The TinyHawk RTF kit includes the same EMAX E6 transmitter and EMAX Transporter goggles from the original kit. The TinyHawk RTF package is the perfect bundle for some looking that wants to start flying a racing drone without investing too much.
EMAX TinyHawk RTF Features:
- 75mm durable polypropylene frame.
- 0802 brushless motors at 16000kv.
- Flying Speeds up to 84km/hr!
- Unique inverted motor design to keep center of gravity low
- VTX Smart-Audio function to change video channels from the OSD
- Pre-tuned PID profiles made by Expert drone racers
- On-screen dispaly to show your battery voltage and other information inside the goggles
- Compatible with either 1S (4.2V) batteries and 2S (7.4V) batteries for insane power
- Approximately 150m max range
Included in the RTF kit:
- EMAX TinyHawk 2 Micro FPV Drone
- EMAX E6 Transmitter
- High quality carbon fiber pattern carrying case
- EMAX Transporter FPV goggles
- 4 port USB LiPo battery charger
- 450mAh 1S 4.2V LiPo battery
- 300mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Spare set of 3-blade AVAN TinyHawk propellers
Fully Configurable via Betaflight Configurator
The EMAX TinyHawk drone comes completely ready to fly in its stock configuration, however when you’re ready to take things to the next level and want to explore more of the advanced level settings, you can plug your TinyHawk into a computer running Betaflight Configurator software. Betaflight is an open-source firmware pre-installed on almost every FPV drone. The computer-based configurator software allows you to make changes to the flight performance and options which are stored onboard the drone’s flight controller.
Some of the settings you can change via Betaflight Configurator are:
- Turtlemode – Flip your drone over after a crash by spinning the propellers the opposite way
- RC Rate settings – Make your transmitter sticks more sensitive and responsive
- PID settings – Fine tune the way your drone flies by applying a custom PID tune
- Acro trainer – Practice flying ‘Acro’ mode with a trainer which prevents you from tilting too far
- OSD settings – Put your own name on the OSD so everyone knows its you flying!
Upgrade Any Component in the RTF Drone Kit
When EMAX designed the TinyHawk RTF kit, they made a design decision to make all the components completely modular. This means if you outgrow any of the individual components in the RTF kit, you can swap them out for upgraded components. If you’d rather fly the TinyHawk with a set of FatShark goggles, you can do so! If the controller becomes too limiting, you can upgrade to a FrSky Taranis. The controller and FPV goggles in the kit also work with any other drone running a 5.8GHz video transmitter (almost every FPV drone) and FrSky D8 protocol.
Upgrades and Battery Choices for the EMAX TinyHawk
The EMAX TinyHawk has a range of upgrades which can improve your FPV experience. The drone is built in a modular design, which allows you to swap motors simply by plugging in new ones (no soldering required!) and put new propellers on with ease. If you’d rather rock your own style with black or purple propellers, you can do so!
Parts and Upgrades:
- 3-blade Avan TinyHawk Propellers (4 Colours) – These propellers are the stock propellers and are a great lightweight choice.
- 4-blade Avan TinyHawk Propellers (3 Colours) – With 4-blades, you have a bit more thrust which allows you to use turtlemode.
- 08025 16500kv Brushless motors – While flight time may decrease slightly, the extra power makes the Tinyhawk even more fun to fly!
- TinyHawk 2 RTF Booster Pack – This pack contains all the extras you need to enhance your first FPV drone
- Official EMAX 450mAh 1S Battery – The stock battery is a high-quality battery designed with durability and power in mind
- Official EMAX 300mAh 2S Battery – The 300mAh 2S battery gives you insane power, with a flight time of approximately 2 minutes
- GNB 450mAh 1S Battery – The GNB version of the TinyHawk battery boasts an extremely high discharge rating for max power all the way through your flight
Need more convincing? Check out the launch videos!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.