EMAX Interceptor RaceView FPV RC Car (RTR Kit with Goggles and Controller)
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock
Heads up! This is a large item. Delivery to South Island may take an extra day.
Taking what they know from FPV drones, EMAX set out to do something different. In the past, we have seen others attempt to make FPV RC cars. While good, they were either too expensive or just not fully built for the market.
Introducing the EMAX Interceptor FPV RC Car. Now you can get behind the wheel in an RC car with FPV view, providing a whole new level of entertainment for customers that want that a new way to FPV, and at a great value. The Interceptor is 165mm long and has rear spring suspension to provide a smoother driving and FPV experience. The car is capable of minor steering adjustments, not just all or nothing inputs like some cheaper RC cars.
All in all, the Interceptor is a super fun way to experience FPV in a whole new way! And at a perfect price for the holiday season!
Note: This is the RTR version which includes the goggles and the radio.
- Adjustable 25-200mw Real-time Hobby-grade FPV Video Transmission System
- 1/24th scale on-road buggy design perfect for indoor racing
- Rear friction coil shocks for smoother driving over rough surfaces
- Rear-wheel straight axle motor and transmission for direct power-to-the-ground feel
- Durable front bumper to withstand a flurry of fun and crashes.
- Replaceable 300mah 1S 4.2V LiPo battery included with USB charging circuit built into Interceptor
- Rack-and-pinion steering and independent steering servo for precision control
- Plastic racing canopy and spoiler for a slick racing look and distinct design
- Color: Red / Black
- Drive Way: Rear-wheel drive
- Max Speed:20km/h
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Remote Distance: Approx 150-180 metres
- Video transmission range:25mW 37CH
- Battery for the Car: 4.2V 300mAh battery(included)
- Battery for the Glasses:18650 Li-ion battery(included)
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Racing Time: 20 minutes (Approximately)
Note: The USB plug to recharge the battery is underneath the shell on the car. (Took us a second to find it as well!) You can also just remove the lipo underneath and manually charge it in a 1S charger.
- 1x Interceptor First-Person-View (FPV) RC Car
- 1x Interceptor Controller
- 1x Transporter 5.8G FPV Goggles w/ 1x linear antenna included + second SMA port for upgrade/expansion
- 1x Transporter USB-rechargeable 18650 Battery Pack
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.