EMAX Hawk Sport 5″ 4S/6S FPV Racing Drone 1700kv – BNF
In Stock at KiwiQuads
The EMAX Hawk Sport features a more aerodynamic profile compared to the other Hawks. It enables higher speeds and increased power to weight ratio while still retaining the rigidity and durability to handle abuse. With its slim design, the Hawk Sport also offers a mounting system to allow designers to create their own customizations to further personalize their flight experience.
Ready To Fly Version
This version of the Emax Hawk Sport includes an integrated FrSky receiver for connection to any D8 compatible transmitter. That means all you need to do is add your battery, bind, and you’re ready to fly!
- ECO 2207 1700KV Performance Brushless Motors
- Mini Magnum III F4 Flight Controller (MATEKF405 Firmware)
- Magnum 3-6S 35A BLHeli_32 Electronic Speed Controller
- Caddx Turbo Micro F2 1200TVL FPV Camera
- 25-200mW 37CH VTX w/ Raceband
- Wheelbase (without propellers): 210mm
- Weight (without battery): 265g
Emax Hawk Pro vs Hawk Sport
The main difference between the Hawk Pro and Hawk Sport is the power system and the video rig. While the Pro comes with Pulsar 2306 motors and a Caddx Ratel camera, the Sport has ECO 2207 motors and Caddx Turbo Micro F2 camera.
- 1 x Hawk 5 Sport – 1700Kv
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 6 x AVAN 5*3.0*3 (3x CW, 3x CCW)
- 6 x AVAN 5*2.8*3 (3x CW, 3x CCW)
- 1 x Extra Hardware Set
- 1 x EMAX Nano RHCP SMA Antenna
- 1 x Spare Canopy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.