EMAX Hawk Pro 5″ 4S/6S FPV Racing Drone 1700kv – BNF (2020 Version)
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock
Note! This drone does not come with a controller. BNF means “Bind and Fly”. You’ll need to bring your own FrSky controller – we recommend this one!
The Hawk Pro takes it up a notch for even more power and speed! Utilizing upgraded EMAX Pulsar motors and equipped with a super crisp Caddx Ratel FPV camera, the Hawk Pro leaves nothing to be desired.
Fly like a pro with the EMAX Hawk Pro.
- Pulsar 2306 1700KV LED Performance Brushless Motors
- Mini Magnum III F4 Flight Controller (MATEKF405 Firmware)
- Magnum 3-6S 35A BLHeli_32 Electronic Speed Control
- Caddx Ratel 1200TVL HDR FPV Camera Customized for Hawk Pro
- 25-200mW 37CH VTX w/ Raceband
- Wheelbase (without propellers): 210mm
- Weight (without battery): 265g
- EMAX Tiny D8 FrSky Receiver
Ready To Fly Version
This version of the Emax Hawk Sport includes an integrated FrSky receiver for connection to any D8 compatible transmitter. That means all you need to do is add your battery, bind, and you’re ready to fly!
Emax Hawk Pro vs Hawk Sport
The main difference between the Hawk Pro and Hawk Sport is the power system and the video rig. While the Pro comes with Pulsar 2306 motors and a Caddx Ratel camera, the Sport has ECO 2207 motors and Caddx Turbo Micro F2 camera.
- 1x Hawk Pro BNF
- 1x Instruction manual
- (3x CW, 3x CCW) AVAN 5*3.0*3
- (3x CW, 3x CCW) AVAN 5*2.8*3
- 1x Extra Hardware Set
- 1x EMAX Nano RHCP SMA Antenna
- 4x Clear Translucent Motor Bases
- 4x Blue Translucent Motor Bases
- 1x Spare Canopy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.