DSMX / DSM2 Micro Receiver
This micro-sized DSM2 / DSMX receiver is a great way to add Spektrum compatibility to your drone.
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock
- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Working current: 60MA
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Receive sensitivity: -108DBM
- Delay: <15ms
- Antenna length: 80MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series of remote transmitter
- Connect the receiver to FC and open Betaflight. In Betaflight GUI, configure the UART1 port to serial port in Ports tab. Then click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- In the Configuration tab, for Receiver Mode, choose Serial_based receiver (SPEKSAT, SBUS, SUMD); Serial Receiver Provider, choose SPEKTRUM2048. And click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- Type: set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in CLI and save.
- Power on the receiver. The light on the receiver will flash rapidly, which means it’s in binding mode.
- Turn on the radio and select bind mode. Wait a moment. If the LED on the receiver remains lit, you have successfully binded your radio.
- 1 x BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Include antenna)
- 1 x Clear heatshrink tubing
- 1 x Silicone Wire (Black)
- 1 x Silicone Wire (Red)
- 1 x Silicone Wire (Yellow)
Please note: Not compatible with the Spektrum DXe Transmitter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.