DJI Smart Controller
- Ultra-bright display: 5.5″ 1080P display/ screen brightness of 1000 cd/M²
- Transmission technology: OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 40°c
- System: customized Android system
In Stock at KiwiQuads
The DJI Smart controller was designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience. Compatible with the DJI mavic 2 or any other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0, The smart controller has a built-in 5.5″ Display that displays clear, bright images under any conditions. With intuitive controls such as sky talk and the DJI GO 4 app, you will be flying quicker, clearer, longer, and more Conveniently than ever before.
The DJI Smart controller combines the ease of a drone controller with the convenience of a handheld monitor. The 5.5″ Display brings you incredible Ultra-bright resolution of 1080P HD to keep your feed easily viewable no matter the sunlight. The screen displays images nearly twice as bright as conventional smart device screens at 1000 Cd/M². with a customized Android system, you’ll have the freedom to ensure faster, more focused aerial creation.
The DJI Smart controller is equipped with revolutionary OcuSync technology, which transmits full HD Video right from your drone to your hands. With OcuSync 2.0, The smart controller supports automatic switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz. This reduces the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. With focusing, you can rely on long-range transmission at distances up to 8 km.
The DJI Smart controller quickly connects to your drone as soon as you power It on. You’ll be taking off and in the air in no time. With detachable control sticks and a sleek, integrated design, The controller is portable enough to bring anywhere. With connectivity to the DJI GO 4 app, you can instantly share and transfer your aerial photos and videos right to your mobile device. A built-in microphone and speaker give you superior audio, while the smart controller supports video playback through the HDMI port at 4K 60 fps on H.264 and H.265 codecs.
Smart Controller with the DJI HD FPV System
Using the DJI Smart Controller with the DJI HD FPV System allows you to view the livestream on the Smart Controller and output to a HDMI feed with minimal latency. The Smart Controller cannot control the FPV drone, you will still need to use the FPV Controller for control.
- Battery : 18650 Li-ion (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V)
- Charge Type: Supports USB power adapters rated 12 V/2 A
- Rated Power: 15 W
- Storage Capacity: ROM 16 GB + scalable (microSD)
- Charging Time: 2 hours (using a USB power adapter rated 12 V/2 A)
- Working Time: 2.5 hours
- Video Output Port: HDMI Port
- Power Supply Current / Voltage (USB-A port): 5 V/ 900 mA
- Operation Temperature Range: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: <1 month: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
1-3 months: -22° to 113° F (-30° to 45° C)
3-6 months: -22° to 95° F (-30° to 35° C)
>6 months: -22° to 77° F (-30° to 25° C)
- Charging Temperature Range: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Supported Aircraft Models: Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS
- Weight: Approx. 630 g
- Model: RM500
- DJI Smart Controller x 1
- 24 W USB Charger x 1
- USB 3.0 Type-C Cable x 1
- Spare Control Stick (pair) x 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Why buy DJI Products from KiwiQuads?
When you buy a DJI Product at KiwiQuads, We guarantee you’ll have the easiest shopping experience ever.
We don’t only sell drone products, we personally use and fly them ourselves.
Only at KiwiQuads will you experience
- A full New Zealand Product Warranty
- Phone and Email Support
- Access to DJI specialists
Don’t take our word for it, read our collection of 5-star reviews!
Seen this product cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match it!