Caddx Nebula Nano Digital FPV Camera Kit
The Caddx Nebula Nano Digital FPV Camera Kit is an advanced video transmission module that supports a 5.8GHz digital video signal and 720p 120fps image transmission.
Pre-order now available.
The Caddx Nebula Nano Digital FPV Camera Kit is another advanced video transmission module by Caddx and fully authorized by DJI that supports a 5.8GHz digital video signal and 720p 120fps image transmission. The Caddx Nebula Nano is designed for small drones, and weights as low as 24g (excluding antenna). It can be used with DJI FPV Goggles, which provide 720p / 60fps digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km. The Vista system allows up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel, which helps reduce cross-interference and provides an optimal racing experience.
- Lightweight digital image transmission combination
- Stable and clear HD video
- 720p 60fps, 32ms/4km
- 8 channels, 8 drones
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
- Model: Vista K
- Weight: Vista KIT(camera included):24g/Antenna:2.5g
- Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 14x14x21mm
- Coaxial Cable:80mm/120mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm, CE: <14dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end):720p 60fps: 32ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 Port
- Supported Flight Control System: F3,F4,F7
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0℃ ~40℃)
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Power output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
- Hardware included:Vista/Nebula nano/Coaxial cable/Antenna
- Goggles: works with DJI goggles
- Camera:Sensor: 1/3”CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm,f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- FOV: 150°[D],122°[H],93°[V]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.