BETAFPV Mutant 4-inch Frame
The TWIG MUTANT 4 is a mutated TWIG frame that Racer X FPV has made with some exciting new changes.
In Stock at KiwiQuads
The TWIG MUTANT 4 is a mutated TWIG frame that Racer X FPV has made some exciting new changes to as they did the new TWIG XL line up of frames. The frame is premium 3mm thick high-grade T700 carbon cut along the weave and chamfered on both sides interior and exterior edges at .7mm. The frame is 160mm motor post to motor post and swing up to 4” props.
The motor mounting is for 4-hole 9×9 or 12×12 motor mounts. The frame can accommodate a 20×20 stack or a whoop toothpick AIO. With the 20A 2-4S whoop toothpick AIO FC, it allows us to swing larger 4’ props as well as even use larger amp draw motors such as 1404 / 1505 motor.
Need a Canopy? Check out the PicklePod!
- High grade 3mm thick T700 carbon cut along the weave and chamfered on both sides interior and exterior edges at .7mm
- 20×20 or whoop/toothpick stack mounting
- Slotted motor mounts for 9×9 to 12x12mm motors
- 5-55 degree camera angle adjustment
- Model: TWIG Mutant 4 TRUE-X
- Size: 4 inch
- Material: T700 Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 160mm
- Weight: 21.2
- Thickness: 3mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.