BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 FrSky
The BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter is the best controller FPV Beginners. Featuring a full FrSky D16 protocol, 4 metal switches, and real TX gimbal sticks.
The BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter is the best new controller FPV Beginners looking to get started. Featuring a full FrSky D8 + D16 protocol, 4 metal switches, and real TX gimbal sticks.
Its unique game controller-like design means a familiar feal for gamers and ease-of-use.
- Real Transmitter Gimbals for precision flying
- Can be used with many Simulators such as Velocidrone and Liftoff via USB cable
- Compatible with all FrSky Drones
- Easy to use metal switches
- Grip holds on sides of controller
- Removeable battery
- Gaming controller-like grip
- Battery charging via USB cable
The BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 is a full-featured radio in a game-controller like profile. This radio features full-size gimbals (not the toy ones!) and is ready to plug-and-play with your PC/Mac for practicing on a simulator. Simply plug in via USB cable and your computer will recognise it as a joystick device, ready for using in simulators such as Velocidrone and Liftoff.
- Stick Setup: Mode 2
- Protocol: FrSky D8, FrSky D16
- Software: OpenTX 2.2.4
- Channels: 8
- Battery: 350mAh 2S Internal
- BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 Controller
- USB Cable
- 350mAh 2S Battery
How to Switch From D16 to D8 Protocol
The LiteRadio 2 can run D16 (FCC), D16 (EU LBT) and D8 protocols. Here in New Zealand, we only use the D16 (FCC) and D8 protocols. By default, the radio ships in D16 (FCC) mode, which generally works for most models except micro quads, which often use D8.
To switch between protocols, follow the procedure below.
- Turn off the Radio by holding the power button for 3 seconds.
- Firmly hold the ‘Bind’ button on the rear of the Radio.
- While holding the ‘Bind’ button, begin powering on the radio by holding the Power button on the front for 3 seconds. Once the Radio vibrates, let go of the Power button.
- You will see the Red led flash once, twice, or three times depending on the mode it is in. The flashes correspond to the mode it is now in, and is cycled to the next one when following this procedure.
1 Flash = D16 (FCC)
2 Flashes = D16 (EU LBT)
3 Flashes = D8
Flashing Firmware using OpenTX
Please only flash the firmware if you are having issues with the controller.
Download OpenTX 2.2.4
Download LiteRadio 2 Firmware (extract the Zip file)
Mode 2 (Left hand throttle), Mode 1 (Right hand throttle)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.