BETAFPV HX100 SE 1S FrSky Brushless Toothpick Quadcopter
In Stock at KiwiQuads
The HX100 SE – The first 1S toothpick drone on the current market. With the tiny design of 100mm wheelbase and BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, the small body contains so much energy! This little beast will bring you unprecedented outdoor flight experience never before seen on a 1S brushless quad.
- Uses light F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1, which only weights 2.69g without cable. This FC possesses an efficient STM32F411CEU6 processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R), which achieved maximum weight savings.
- Equips with BetaFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector, which can support 9A continuous current and 15A burst while the PH2.0 connector just supports 4.5A continuous current.
- The high efficient combination of light 1102 13500KV motor and durable 65mm 2- blade props brings the drone with excellent flight performance and achieves the noise-reducing function.
- Super light with a total weight of 28.09g, installs with customized HX100 SE carbon fiber frame. It is specially made of material and also matted, which makes this frame more textured and durable.
- The drone comes with BT2.0 – PH2.0 adapter cable in default, which is convenient for customer who uses PH2.0. We also released the BT2.0 tester and charger, its charging current has been upgraded from 0.5A to 1A, which makes the charge speed increase to 2 times.
- Item: HX100 SE FPV Quad
- Weight: 28.09g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1
- Motors: 1102 13500KV Motors
- Props: Gemfan 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole)
- Camera: M01 AIO Camera
- VTX: M01 25MW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 SE Carbon Fiber Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100 SE
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM (D16)
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4 mins in a smooth outdoor flight, 2:30 mins in full throttle outdoor flight
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag.
We know some pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenient in installation.
F4 1S Brushless AIO FC V2.1
The lightest F4 1S brushless FC in the current market. With a slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
M01 AIO Camera and 5.8G VTX
The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor65. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 48 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
- Item: M01 Camera AIO VTX
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 18*14*4.5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 3g
- Antenna: RG178 Antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
HX100 SE Frame
HX100 SE frame is made of T300 material and also matted. The new structure design of 2mm thickness and 4g weight, which makes this frame more textured and durable.
- 1 * HX100 SE FPV Quad
- 1 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.