BETAFPV F4 AIO 2S Brushless Flight Controller
BetaFPV’s newest All In One (AIO) brushless flight controller is the first flight controller to offer full ESC, Flight Controller, and Receiver in one complete electronic board running Betaflight.
This AIO F4 FC is a lighter version of their other 2S F4 FC, but this also includes the receiver built-in as well. This is perfect for lightweight drones like the Beta65 Pro 2 or Beta75 Pro 2 etc. It integrated a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. This allows your 2S drone to save much weight for a faster fly experience.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the all whoop drone mounting pattern, recommend the Beta65X frame and Beta75 Pro frame.
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Built-in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky FCC radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module. Not compatible with Frsky LBT protocol.
- Power Cable: 55mm, with 2pcs JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 4.5g
- Built-in ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Power supply: 1-2S
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ).
|Receiver LED ( Green)||Solid||Connected or in bind mode|
|Receiver LED ( Green)||Flashing||Not connected|
|Power LED ( Blue )||Solid||Power on|
|Status LED ( Red )||Solid||Motor Armed|
SPI Frsky Receiver
Currently, the built-in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules. Pay attention, this is an SPI connection receiver. In Betaflight Configuration, it should be set as FRSKY_D receiver (aka Frsky D8 mode) or FRSKY_X receiver (aka Frsky D16 mode) in SPI RX mode.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to click the bind button when powering on.
Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED start to flash.
The second step, click the bind button for 3s. Then the green receiver LED will be solid on. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you could start to bind your radio transmitter.
Some pilots would complain that it is definitely not a long-range FC. It loses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the signal upwards. Thanks for Harley Feinberg’s advice.
- 1 x F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 4 x M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 x M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 x Anti-vibration rubber dampers