BETAFPV A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
Tiny, light, and durable: The A01 VTX comes with a port to connect directly to the Flight Controller and has mounting holes to fix on a canopy, convenient for installation.
Out of stock
Get an alert when this product is in stock
- Switchable power includes 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- SmartAudio function is included in this VTX. The flight controller can communicate with the video transmitter using the audio line in. It allows the flight controller to know what frequency the vtx is using, and to change it.
- PitMode is supported on this VTX.
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna. It is mounted to the VTX board durable.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 5V. NOTsupport connect to the 1S battery directly
- Weight: 2.0g
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Instructions for use:
Only supports frquency and power change through TBS SmartAudio interface.
Method 1: Use the OSD menu.
Enter the OSD menu by radio transmitter sticks ( Pitch Stick UP and Yaw Stick Left). Then FEATURES -> VTX SA to change the frequency and power.
Method 2: Use the Betaflight GUI command.
We could also use the Betaflight CLI commands to change the frequency and power of the VTX.
For example, set the frequency to 5865 and power to 200mW ( 1 for 25mW / 2 for 200mW);
This A01 VTX could support 3 frequency table according to your local law. The tables below is for all the frequency is valid.
- 1 * BETAFPV A01 5.8G VTX
- 1 * 5-Pin FC Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.